Adventure mode in End

Objevili jste chybku, která je natolik závažná? Pište sem :).
Pravidla fóra

Každé hlášení chyby pro naší snazší orientaci pište prosím dle níže uvedené předlohy. Též prosím mějte na paměti, že chyby, které jsou způsobeny samotným MC nedokážeme odstranit :) a raději napište autorům.

Předloha hlášení chyb(y):
Nick na serveru: Pepa54
Datum a čas zjištění:: 13.7.15 20:05
Název chyby: aaaa
Detailní popis: ....
Obrázek problému (nahrávat na sdilej.eu):: http://www.sdilej.eu/pics/01a68dbabb4df ... 06e880.JPG
Poznámky:: Myslím si, že blablablabal
Dog's servers si vyhrazuje právo bez důvodu hlášení odstranit či přepsat dle skutečnosti.

Zamčeno
BlockBandit
Banned
Banned

Adventure mode in End

Příspěvek od BlockBandit »

Hello,

There is a big problem in the Neanderthals server. I killed the Ender Dragon but when I was close to the End Portal (near 0,0) my game was switched to Adventure mode. After I went in the End Portal and came out at my bed, my game mode was still Adventure mode. I died but my game mode was stuck in Adventure mode. The only way to fix it was to travel back to spawn in overworld, and walk on the command block that sets your game mode to survival.

Please fix this as it is a big problem.

BlockBandit
Banned
Banned

Re: Adventure mode in End

Given that you've decided to ban me for using hacks on your "no rules", "anarchy" server, I have decided to leave a comment about this bait and switch on MCSL.

Regards,

Zonnys
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
MC/Tekkit nick: Zonnys

Příspěvek od Zonnys »

BlockBandit se pravděpodobně snažil zničit Spawn. Po jeho řádění jsem za Spawnem nalezl nether portál a musel napravit mnoho škod, mmj i zničené cedule, které jsem musel nadepsat znova. V logu jsem zahlédl že byl mnohokrát vykopnut serverem za létání, ale pravděpodobně ho to neodradilo. Nether portál v Netheru vedl nad úroveň bedrocku, takže ho můžu usvědčit i ze zneúživání bugů (jestli k tomu nepoužil cheaterské nástroje..).

Tento problém poukázal na nezbytnost lepšího anticheatu (spigot má jen základní), který je už součástí. K anicheatu také přibyla možnost podat ticket a skrz něj nahlásit podobné problémy, hazardéry.

BlockBandit
Banned
Banned

I do not understand Czech so I used google to translate your reply

Your first accusation is that I tried to destroy spawn. My response to that is "I did not"

You found a portal behind spawn because that's where the server generated it when I made one at 0,0 in the Nether to come back to Overworld. You could have forseen that when building Spawn but you did not.

You are correct that you saw me being kicked for flight several times in the logs. I was using hacks on your "No rules" "Anarchy" server. The description of your sever on Minecraft Server List(1) was
"The designation Anarchy stands for complete freedom of movement, no limits and no plugins" Your server had the tag "Anarchy" to it. Maybe you should not use the "Anarchy" tag if your server actually has rules and give a quick list of the rules at spawn.

You are also correct when you state that there was a Nether portal above bedrock. I was travelling on the Nether roof and made Nether portals there. You can get on top of the bedrock with ender pearls or minecarts and need no additional "cheating" software to do it. Again, I was sticking to your "Anarchy", "No rules" and "complete freedom of movement" description of your server.

If you do not want to run a "No rules" server, do not label your server as such on server directories.

1) http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/314558/

BlockBandit
Banned
Banned

So? No reply to my counter arguments for your accusations?

dog.big
Majitel
Majitel
MC/Tekkit nick: dogbig
Steam nick: dog_big
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od dog.big »

Díky moc. Uživatel zabanován i na fóru.

Eng: no rules does not mean that cheats are allowed, sorry!

Zamčeno

Zpět na „Hlášení chyb“